Ulmaria

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Suggestions > A new "dungeon"

Farkam

This idea already been talked bout, but I decided to launch it in the forum for more comments etc...

The idea is, a type of dungeon, whit multiple room (as "level") that you have to finish to advance to the next one. I think it kinda look like Doom a little.

Each room would have different mobs, and need a specific strategy as the monster would be different each time you change of room, whit (why not? :P) a boss in each of them. The more you advance, the harder it get, so you would need a team to actualy complete it all (maybe even make it to the point you just cant do it? xD (like EXTRA GIGA HARD room :P)

There could be some nice "idea" implemented for the rooms, like a boss could spawn some type of wards that would make it impossible to res until those are destroyd, or render the boss invul until the same (those being destroyed) by the same time, spawning more minion (that could also be a good idea of a simple champ :P) so yea, a anti-magic room (no buff etc..) one anti-archery (imune? or in a kind of labyrinth where it is hard to target etc...)

What is your idea? we could even start to "build" it (making full plans of the "dungeon") to make it easyer to the gm/admin to craft the dungeon ;)

October 20, 2011 at 5:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reece
I couldn't support this idea anymore if I tried. I love the idea of team updates, brings people together as a community ! This is a must !
--

GrandMaster Annoyance

October 21, 2011 at 7:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Reaper
Administrator

If you guys can think of some cool new monster ideas, I'll try to find some time to make them.

October 21, 2011 at 11:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Reece

Well heres 2 idea's straight off:

A Monster that creates minor-monsters around itself, causing players to become overwhelmed, creating the need for more than 1 player, so Soloing is reduced to a minimum.

A Monster that re-targets all the time, so a Pet cannot be used to Tank, as the Monster will often re-target to the Human Player, again causing the need for more Players.

--

GrandMaster Annoyance

October 21, 2011 at 11:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jyaku

We had orc giants that did the small spawning thing (and pol's super chicken event) but they have been removed because they could be abused to level up (i think)

The changing aggro is what dragon aggro is soposta be, they have a chance to change what they are attacking when you do damage to them.

I would like to see a new dungeon too, and the team based idea is pretty good too

--

I hear voices in my dome, they won't go away or leave me alone, they talk to me. They tell me things that I should do, like take a $#!+ right in your shoe, they talk to me

October 21, 2011 at 1:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Farkam

i really like the idea of 1 monster spawning more mobs around. or when it die, spawn multiple smaller (like the Ancient slim)

Mobs that can attack even while you are hidden (like the wraith that spawn during second phase of the Harrower) or that can reveal you (a try every XX sec?)

more ranged (not magic (tired of all those mass FS :P)) mobs. not too powerfull (because it would be a pain to survive) but as support mobs it would be nice (they wouldnt run to you = you have to move to kill them) like this, reduce a little bit the usefullness of WW.

Support mobs, that heal, buff allys (what a pain! lol)

Mob that when it die, it explose! :O!

I like the anti-aura type monster, as they can be used in different combination, or in a group to give a kind of "bonus" to them

-Heal-aura; a regen to all mobs around.

-Anti-magic aura mob!? that stop the use of magery/necro etc.... in his area, and maybe even debuff pll on hit?

-Anti-mana/stam/heal regen aura

October 21, 2011 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dante

Reece at October 21, 2011 at 11:40 AM

Well heres 2 idea's straight off:

A Monster that creates minor-monsters around itself, causing players to become overwhelmed, creating the need for more than 1 player, so Soloing is reduced to a minimum.

A Monster that re-targets all the time, so a Pet cannot be used to Tank, as the Monster will often re-target to the Human Player, again causing the need for more Players.

The revenant champion spawns minor monsters around it and all it does is make that champion easy as hell to fight if they sit in the corner and surround themselves with skeletons while picking off the liches or other magic-based undead that spawn - if the revenant can't attack them directly, it's as good as dead when you have a decent bow in your hands. I've seen people solo it doing that, so anything that spawns "minor" monsters is going to be a pushover.

October 22, 2011 at 2:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Reece

But if the Boss uses Ranged, then that solves that problem.

Look at Dark Father on OSI, he's a prime example and he was hard as hell to kill until they nerfed him and boosted players.

--

GrandMaster Annoyance

October 22, 2011 at 3:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.