Ulmaria

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Bless deed

Farkam

What is up whit the new bless deed price? millions? I know you need gold sinks... but thats like 100-200 champs to bless 1 item xD

October 22, 2011 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jyaku

Blessing items should'nt be easy. My old shard had them as rewards for BOD deeds, I think thats how it should be on here.

--

I hear voices in my dome, they won't go away or leave me alone, they talk to me. They tell me things that I should do, like take a $#!+ right in your shoe, they talk to me

October 22, 2011 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reece

Once an Item is Blessed, you can NEVER lose it, unless you were retarded enough to drop it or not repair it.

This shouldn't be granted easily.

--

GrandMaster Annoyance

October 22, 2011 at 6:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Farkam

well, I understand it shouldnt be easy to get... but 30m? other than donator who recently appeared... I dont see how you can come by this much money. its thousands and thousands of deaths... xD or like I said, hundreds of champs...

I agree that 300k was not enaugh, but while gold drop got nerfed by alot (was necessary), enchant cost raised (by 200-300% at long run (was necessary too)).... thats a 6600% increase! even if you die 10 time a day every day, it would take you 9.3 years to actually come to a cost of 20m for insurance...

your though on the 9.3 years?

October 22, 2011 at 6:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lcw

Farkam at October 22, 2011 at 6:32 PM

well, I understand it shouldnt be easy to get... but 30m? other than donator who recently appeared... I dont see how you can come by this much money. its thousands and thousands of deaths... xD or like I said, hundreds of champs...

I agree that 300k was not enaugh, but while gold drop got nerfed by alot (was necessary), enchant cost raised (by 200-300% at long run (was necessary too)).... thats a 6600% increase! even if you die 10 time a day every day, it would take you 9.3 years to actually come to a cost of 20m for insurance...

your though on the 9.3 years?

do you know you can earn 2mil in 1 hour without champ?

i wish the bless deed sale for 300mil lol

October 23, 2011 at 3:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Reece

Exactly, if you know how to come by money, it wont take as long as you think.

In my opinion, Blessing should be taken out completely.

--

GrandMaster Annoyance

October 23, 2011 at 3:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jyaku

I would'nt remove it compleatly, I'd make it extremely difficult to get. The 30m helps but still, as LCW knows where to hunt to make money he could have a full blessed suit in a week. They should be rewards from BOD's, super rare. Having them on a vendor does'nt help a player run economy.

--

I hear voices in my dome, they won't go away or leave me alone, they talk to me. They tell me things that I should do, like take a $#!+ right in your shoe, they talk to me

October 23, 2011 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reece

Having them as BODs would be silly, as it would just mean Crafter would horde them and sell for 30m each or whatever.

REMOVE THEM I SAY !!

--

GrandMaster Annoyance

October 23, 2011 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Polaris
Administrator

Reece at October 23, 2011 at 1:53 PM

Having them as BODs would be silly, as it would just mean Crafter would horde them and sell for 30m each or whatever.

REMOVE THEM I SAY !!

Okay. :P

--

October 23, 2011 at 8:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AldarHawk

Reece is attacking Crafters again as if we are all greedy :/

That is an unjust hit against the crafts man. We are not greedy...we are enterprising!

--

October 24, 2011 at 7:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Reece
I'm not attacking Crafters. I'm analysing the fact that no Skill Group should have sole precedence to such an extensive amount of money. You already charge ridiculous amounts for everything you sell.
--

GrandMaster Annoyance

October 24, 2011 at 9:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AldarHawk

wait. No Skill Group should have sole precedense over gp? how is all the gold collected from monsters? WAIT from the Warriors Skill Group. All people who fight monsters are the ones who create the gold on the shard ;) we Crafters only use this gold to our advantage :P

--

October 24, 2011 at 11:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Reece

Fighting Monster is available to anyone, whether you are GM or not, there are creatures out there for anyone.

To get a Bless Deed from a BOD, you have to be a high end Crafter which takes time, thus not being available to everyone.

Stop whining about Crafting all the time, it is actually really annoying.

--

GrandMaster Annoyance

October 24, 2011 at 12:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daminoth

We were thinking of removing the scrolls altogether, but decided to keep it at an exorbitant price.  We're not sure what will be the future of the bless deed, but as someone said, we don't want them to be easy to get.  There should be a danger to dying.  Either losing your stuff or paying insurance on it.

Perhaps they could be granted as a reward for long quest chains (encouraging players to participate in them) Or perhaps the quest reward itself could be blessed.

November 6, 2011 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lcw

Daminoth at November 6, 2011 at 9:14 PM

We were thinking of removing the scrolls altogether, but decided to keep it at an exorbitant price.  We're not sure what will be the future of the bless deed, but as someone said, we don't want them to be easy to get.  There should be a danger to dying.  Either losing your stuff or paying insurance on it.

Perhaps they could be granted as a reward for long quest chains (encouraging players to participate in them) Or perhaps the quest reward itself could be blessed.

if you gonna removing the bless deed,,plz notice me first

because i have keep some bless deed ,,and still looking for better weapon to bless on it

i spent ton of money on the bless deed ,i don't wanan lost it

and you said

we don't want them to be easy to get. There should be a danger to dying. Either losing your stuff or paying insurance on it.

how about the evo weapon/gear ?

easy to get , overpower and blessed......WO

November 7, 2011 at 1:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam
Site Owner

evo is not easy to get any more.

--

November 8, 2011 at 12:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam
Site Owner

AND gear that you enhance is more powerful in the long term

--