Ulmaria

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > the new map

Adam
Site Owner

in case any body has been wondering where i have been, i just wanted to let you all know that ive been working on the new map.  it's coming out really good.   :)

--

November 4, 2011 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Slash

How is this going to affect the current placed houses or will it.?

November 4, 2011 at 9:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam
Site Owner

we will only be using townhouses but there will be a LOT to choose from.  its one of the things that ive been working so hard on. i am making a very large amount of townhouses so we can do away with the standard housing system.

--

November 5, 2011 at 1:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AldarHawk

How long do you think until this is all done? How will current houses that are fully furnished be helped? We may need something that will allow us to place all the items in a house directly into the bank in a box. This will help a lot of us...especially the ones like me who have 10+ furnished houses :(

--

November 5, 2011 at 2:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daminoth

Nothing to worry about.  We will work with everyone to make sure you get credited for a townhouse you have and furnishings placed. 

November 6, 2011 at 9:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AldarHawk

Sounds like a plan. I would hate to lose my main house contents, but the rest of Minoc would suck too :P

--

November 7, 2011 at 7:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam
Site Owner

guys, i would like to know what you would like to see in this new map. speak now or forever hold your ideas :)

--

November 10, 2011 at 12:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Twjerry

see some naked girls! lol

just a joke!

November 10, 2011 at 5:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Drayven

Some Island Housing, Underground Cities and Housing

November 10, 2011 at 9:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam
Site Owner
Already have the island housing and a small underground town
--

November 10, 2011 at 11:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Drayven

Awesomeness then!

November 11, 2011 at 1:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lcw

underground house , cave house (can be mining at hosue lol) , tree house

and

red light district

November 11, 2011 at 4:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AldarHawk

I would like to see a major city have a market place with rentable stalls :)

Also I think you need to be able to choose a starting town. not just be stuck in the main city that you guys want to set ;)

--

November 11, 2011 at 7:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam
Site Owner
New music as well. Going to take stuff from previous ultimas as well as the quest for glory series.
--

November 11, 2011 at 5:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Corpsin

More monster types, seems like every shard is get good, kill dragons, put a lil variation out there so that other slayers become viable. Spider Dungeon? Mongbats from hell? A better undead dungeon for sure, kaldhun is pfft lame.

Also with the whole champ thing, i understand they are supposed to be tough, but do they really have to 1 shot melee? its pointless cause everyyone just kites and goes archer anyways, make them do cool moves like stunningblow(golems do it) or something so melee gets messed up but not hit for 700 lol

Also it be cool to have a [bandpet for vets similar to heals one, and Most importantly a very noob friendly starter place, maybe with its own lil easy dungeon for noobs, lots of people get lost in occlo or even especially a custom map when they just start

November 13, 2011 at 3:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lcw

i forgot to say

plz remove Invisibility spells from pets & mobs

put Invisibility spells on pets is retarded idea,,that is annoying

well maybe someone is hating pets so much,gonna make it useless

for champ

if ability  feint  is work,,close fight on champ is  possible

but feint is not work on this shard lol

November 13, 2011 at 4:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dedric

you can also inplement a (young) dungeon that is only available to young players. You can set it up similar to despise where they can go deeper and deeper, with a (young) champ. Just a suped up Litch Lord should do it pretty good.

I'd like to say to give the young dungeon an auto arti drop but that will quickly get exploited, with multiple accounts, anyway the players should get something useful and or sellable, perhaps a skill ball to auto GM a single skill.

November 13, 2011 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SoulSeven

Lol lcw how does that have anything to do with the new map :D, make a new post about it bro, it deserve it own post.

And dedric how about a "turn urself into a veteran player instantly" stone? ;p

And neph, how is the new map going? by the way i should be back by friday, had a few things going on. anyways if you need anyhelp dont hesitate emailin me @ [email protected]

For every one else see you soon!

November 15, 2011 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SoulSeven

Lol lcw how does that have anything to do with the new map :D, make a new post about it bro, it deserve it own post.

And dedric how about a "turn urself into a veteran player instantly" stone? ;p

And neph, how is the new map going? by the way i should be back by friday, had a few things going on. anyways if you need anyhelp dont hesitate emailin me @ [email protected]

For every one else see you soon!

November 15, 2011 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Menthios

Hidden underground housing would be cool, and provide more space, for thoe of us who like hidden remote locations.

I would take a house in the middle of the ocean, lmao, as long as its on an island.

November 15, 2011 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.