Ulmaria

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Nephal, Updates?

Redrum

what's estimated time for up server lol.. and map.. i want new map..

--

SHHhhhhh...... I'm hunting for YOU!!!!

Let your body hit the floor!

November 18, 2011 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Phoenix

i was thinking same thing ... mayber server's down for map update?  that would be wonderful, cant wait to get one of the new houses ... maybe even get started on getting us a guild town red hahaa 

November 18, 2011 at 11:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam
Site Owner

there was an outage in my area thats why it was down. sorry guys.  map is coming soon i cant give you an exact release date

--

November 18, 2011 at 11:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AldarHawk

just remember the server will go offline for a few hours as Nephal and Polaris re-spawn the server :D

--

November 18, 2011 at 2:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phoenix

well ... will be looking foward to the new map system ... hopefully there will be some good suprises that get added with it

--

November 18, 2011 at 4:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam
Site Owner

well, considering its a totally new map with like a shit ton of buildings and sights everywhere it's going to be pretty nice.  a big change from dull old brittania.

--

November 18, 2011 at 11:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JacobGrimm

how soon will the new brittania be up :D

February 25, 2012 at 12:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SoulSeven

it's nothing like britannia lol, there is not alot of people right now working on it, but neph is definatly spending alot of time. We have to consider everything will be new, all the dungeons and spawns... and it wont be released half done, it will be worth it so keep an eye on the forums!

March 1, 2012 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JacobGrimm

SoulSeven at March 1, 2012 at 9:12 PM

it's nothing like britannia lol, there is not alot of people right now working on it, but neph is definatly spending alot of time. We have to consider everything will be new, all the dungeons and spawns... and it wont be released half done, it will be worth it so keep an eye on the forums!

Any new monsters? Like the Lurch and Bear? Any new weapons or artifacts once the new map is uploaded?

March 6, 2012 at 10:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.