Ulmaria

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Suggestions > Champ Skulls

Slash

I was just wandering if we could have a vendor to do trades for champ skulls. We get these skulls and unless I am wrong they aren't good for anything. If that is the case would it be possible to have an event vendor for those. 

November 18, 2011 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Slash

Just wanted to throw this idea out there again hoping Nephal or Polaris or Reaper might see it and say, "OMG, why didn't I think of that!" Feel free to use this idea as your own IF you will put said idea in place.

December 1, 2011 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SoulSeven

wouldnt be a bad idea to give them a use indeed.

December 4, 2011 at 3:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AldarHawk

make them usable in some craftables :P 5 Skulls of Greed to make a Gold Diggers Dagger (2x gold drop on regular mobs) or something like that.

--

December 5, 2011 at 7:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dedric

Why not have them as enhancable materials with crafting.

Example:

Yumi crafted with wood, but you have 20 champ skulls and it will add a random slayer to it.

If you want to enhance witha champ skull you get  the damage proterties of the champ from the skull. So if the champ has a mix of fire and cold, you get a yumi  that does fire and cold damage, similar to enhancing with different ingots on weapons.

--

--

--

I am a true SCAdian. I enjoy fighthing in game and in real life.

I am the 1 in the Black with the big shield of doom!

If your curios to see if you ahve a local group near you to checkit out just visit the SCA website at www.sca.org .

December 5, 2011 at 11:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jax

Maybe you could have a vendor, similar to the event vendor, where we could cash in the skulls for special items or house decor.

--

December 5, 2011 at 4:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Slash

I figured since they are not terribly hard to come by for veteran players it needed to be something either small but neat like house deco or something rare but cost like 100 skulls.

December 5, 2011 at 5:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reece

In my opinion, instead of creating all these farfetched ideas, why don't they just go back to their priliminary use and be used as Ingredients into summoning the Harrower, that way it gets rid of them, but gives better use into Team-Fighting with the Harrower.

--

GrandMaster Annoyance

December 6, 2011 at 1:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Slash

Or that. Didn'y know that was it. I remember on the other shards the gold skull was needed to cross a river to fight a super moncha. Didn't know it was still a thang. I just want a way to use the many that I have collected.

December 6, 2011 at 4:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Polaris
Administrator

Or perhaps their use has been hidden from you :)

--

December 11, 2011 at 11:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Slash

If there is a hidden use for these it would be awesome to have some kind of clue. Kinda like the secret word of the titan of the air and other such things. They arent much good if nobody knows them. A hint somewhere woudl be nice. Throw us a bone. lol

December 12, 2011 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.