Ulmaria

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Suggestions > Metal Dye Tub

Reece

Not sure if this has been iterated before, but it would be nice to see a Dye Tub which can Colour Metal. Just gives everyone a seperate look, rather than anyone with Plate Evo looking Dull Brown. Or anyone with Ancient Armour, looking, well, like a turd.

--

GrandMaster Annoyance

December 8, 2011 at 3:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Slash

Amen. I always liked those. Also a chance of a random drop or something so you could have the special colors like white and solid black and the like. 

December 8, 2011 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Reece

I was thinking more along the lines of Vet Reward like OSI, and making them co-similar to the Leather Tubs, in which its all natural colours, as all this Black/White/Ice Blue makes everyone look rather strange.

--

GrandMaster Annoyance

December 8, 2011 at 12:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Polaris
Administrator

Rather than a 'dye' tub, how about a lacquer? or something that makes sense. Metal cannot be dyed, only coated. :P

--

December 11, 2011 at 11:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Reece

Lacquer in a bottle seems like a neat idea, 1 use per bottle.

Your discretion on whether it is buyable or lootable.

--

GrandMaster Annoyance

December 11, 2011 at 12:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Slash

I think 1 use per bottle is a little extreme given most people would like to do a whole suit of armor and the price is probably gonna be enormous. Could we at least get 10 uses or so that way the price would be suitable. PLEASE!!!! Or at least make it reasonable. By that I mean not a half mil per dose.

December 11, 2011 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reduvaii

Make it require alchemy and cooking and rare ingrediants.

Boom

December 11, 2011 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Polaris
Administrator

Haha Cooking, oh you're evil Reduvaii :)

--

December 12, 2011 at 1:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Reece
As per usual, someone wants it too easy, you're a prime example of how 99.9% of the shard think. 10 uses would do 2 suits of armour. Being able to dye armour is a luxury, in my opinion, i would say half a million is cheap. For one use. People need something to work towards, give them something to earn gold and kill for. Not something that can be got in a day.
--

GrandMaster Annoyance

December 12, 2011 at 6:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Polaris
Administrator

half a million gold is easy to gather, esp since I added [grab, to autoloot the gold from corpses for you. Plus add in the range 2 halberds that you can enhance... Ah well, its a shame I cant just nerf everything to shit :D

I wonder if I should remove [grab... maybe that'd help make things annoying again :P

--

December 12, 2011 at 12:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reece

If this gets added in as an easy item, I'd rather not see it in-game at all to be honest.

--

GrandMaster Annoyance

December 12, 2011 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Slash

Its already been in the pay to play shards for years and it has numerous uses. I'm not saying make it super cheap or easy to get but man I hate to see 1 dose for a mil. I think thats a little redonkulous. Everyone's not able to donate real money or able to tank champs by themselves. Just saying. 

December 12, 2011 at 3:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dedric

This could be one of the rewards for champ skull turn-ins :P

--

--

--

I am a true SCAdian. I enjoy fighthing in game and in real life.

I am the 1 in the Black with the big shield of doom!

If your curios to see if you ahve a local group near you to checkit out just visit the SCA website at www.sca.org .

December 12, 2011 at 7:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reece

Save up, buy a Greater Dragon. You now have the ability to kill 99% of the monsters in-game.

And if it is available through Champ Skulls, then how about 999999 per, seeing as everyone seems to have so many.

VET REWARD

--

GrandMaster Annoyance

December 13, 2011 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.