Ulmaria

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Evolution

Reece

Is there no way to raise an Evolution Weapons durability ?

I understand it stops Farming, but being completely unable to is just ridiculous.

Is there no chance of adding say an NPC which allows you to Infuse another Evolution item into said Weapon to raise the cap back upto 255.

This will increase the trade of Evolution items.

--

GrandMaster Annoyance

December 18, 2011 at 3:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

noXXious

How do people get thiers to level 80+?  Mine is level 45 and has 95 left on its durability.  

December 18, 2011 at 11:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Slash

They are supposed to be repairable however at the moment some are bugged. The GM's said they are confident that the bugs will be fixed with the new map. They are like anything else that is repaired and loss a point. I have not tried to use powder on them to see if they can be raised but I guess I could try.

December 18, 2011 at 1:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reece
Im able to repair them as normal, but their secondary durability is decreasing rapidly and i have no way of increasing that. I have already tried Powder of Fortification.
--

GrandMaster Annoyance

December 18, 2011 at 3:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Polaris
Administrator

Im not sure why repairing them broke, but I will see about fixing it, I just got back from being out of town (went to visit my brother & his children for the holidays)

--

December 22, 2011 at 11:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amon

powder of fort works on my Large Battle Axe.. but.. when i use powder of fort its at 0/240 or w/e it ends up as.. and when i use it the evo goes to 5/255 hope this helps

--

Amon Bard 4 Life

January 10, 2012 at 3:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.