Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Suggestions > we need a big change

Lcw

well..this shard is weird

yumi own everything,,,and nothing is worth,,

everything is easily to earn,,evo / cash

all champ can be solo

the only worth thing is event reward or some old gear like anicent armor/spellcraft jewelry

new player never got it,,,,so ancient armor own them all by the high HCI

no skills cap and no different status on the armor ench ,,make everyone is same status

man i want everyone is distinguishing

=======================

by the level system & equipment enhancement system ,,evo...,and no skills cap

pets became very useless...because you already stronger then gds,,,

also taming is hard to train,,

and some champ is gay,,dragon champ & lich champ,, no reason to let a pets to tank

let me think where can be use pets on,,

oh i found it,,,only demon champ need a gds to tank,,just because you can't run inside the small room,BUT you still has a chance will die ,,,

Yeah that is Invisibility spells ,,you will gonna kill your pets  LOL

probly you can kill everything without pets!!

================================================

no one stay long on this shard,,,because everything base on gold only

and all you do on this shard,,,is just train up your skills and go hunt for gold

we are already bored to hunting because all you get is just a gold,,

don't talk to me about evo/arti....who fucking care about that crap

the only arti people want is pugilist and Heart of the Lion

ton of newbie go to hunt champ with me and everyone said: WHAT? gold only??

and probly they quit and never come back

pvp also is bored just get a yumi and shot

so i have some Suggestions to balance the equipment and economy,i hope nephal or polaris don't ignore it

1,remove hci from all bow or cap it at 15%

2,allow two hand melee weapon raise the DI cap at about 250% and HCI cap to 100%

3,Shield need to be buff ,,allow 120% DCI cap on shield and give them a extra resist can be over 70% resist cap like Swamp Dragon

so that would be   Bow > Two hand weapon > one hand weapon&shield > Bow

4, Allow Evo weapon/armor have little overpower, BUT require resource to repair

like  1 dur require 100 ingot or leather or 5k cash  to repair,,

and remove blessed on all evo..that is dumb,, make gold is worthless,,no one care about die

5, Let crafter can craft a random extra properties on item or over the normal cap by Runic Tools that ench board haven't

e.g  sdi/hci/dci on armor  or mana leech/hit spells 60% on weapon

also add this random extra properties/over cap properties gears on champ is good too

6, Allow cloth can be ench sdi/lrc/lmc on it but all cloth reduce all resist like 200%? so your resist will base on your Resisting Spells skills that people can't have a high resist with high sdi

and this idea maybe impossible,,allow cloth have  "no cast freeze" and extra fc/fcr,,but if you wear armor or leather armor you will lost the  no ast freeze and extra fc/fcr

that make sense,, warrior wear armor with high defence and mage just wear cloth is a paper man

7, well this idea maybe impossible too,,,add a skin ball or skin deed  to all mobs

let them have a very rare chance,, about 0.2% chance to drop a skin ball/deed on your bag like arti,,

and the skin ball/deed is use for  to change your pets skin,,,the skin ball/deed base on what mobs you loot from

e.g  you kill a Ogre Lord and got the skin ball.. you can use the ball to change your pets to Ogre Lord  skin,,,or you kill a dragon champ and got the skin ball,,you can use it to change your pets to a dragon skin

that make every mobs have reason to hunt  base on which skin people want

8, add more type of evo weapon/gear and only drop from champ  must be rare,,and no one can get it by solo....also that type of evo need require colours resource to repair

9, buff all the champ, make no one can solo it must be on over 6 player to kill it,,

don;t make it hit hard and no one can tank  like gay dragon champ,,all you need just add more HP Regeneration on it,,,don't think about resist,,because everyone is using ignore armor lol

so player need alot of damage output  to hunt on champ..would be fun on team work

10, forgive my poor english  lol

December 24, 2011 at 8:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Reece

You've made a hell of a lot of good points Lc, I agree with several.

The one thing im going to point out is that new Map is being created, I know everyone has there doubts, but I've seen it first hand and its going to be amazing, totally in its own league. Be impatient all you want, but something of this magnitude takes a while, its being built from  scratch.

As to the Skin Ball, I wouldn't like to see that, the idea is to make the game pretty realistic, so walking around with an Ancient Wyrm as a Rabbit or your GD as an Ettin.

Evo's do need to be enhanced a little as at the moment, they are slightly worthless, whilst taking forever to level up.

Having Champs suped up would be great, and in my opinion, make them as they are on OSI !! Have the Champion Platofrm, go through the waves to get to the Boss, adds so much more fun, potential for PvP, more EXP, more Gold. Literally cannot go wrong.

But my god, Lc, you need to sort your English !

--

GrandMaster Annoyance

December 24, 2011 at 9:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dedric

I know the new map is due soon, and I'm sticking around to see it and play in it. As it is now with the gear and weapons I have, not much is a big challenge, granted their are a few things but mostly because then can 2 shot me. Overall not much is very challenging.

Possible fixes.

1. Cap the ammount of gold you can enhance into a piece or gear or weapon. The Yumi simply owns, period.

Example: abyss champ

What I have used.

Discordance, Enemy of One, Concentrate Weapon, and Honor

As you can see I'm easily doing over 600 points of damage with every double shot, wow, just wow, in all reality a Bone Demon is harder than most champs (their resists just rock)

Fixes:

Every fix I suggest is already in game just has to have some minor adjustements made to them.

Do the same I I suggested in my gauntlet monsters here with champ spawns, also make us earn the right to fight them, I've never been a fan of the skulls but I'm sure we can add in some mini bosses in different areas of a dungeon that must be killed to collect keys to unlock the room where the champ is (unlocking the door spawns the boss in the room) or perhaps use the puzzle system from khaldun where inside are keys (protected by a mini boss.) Perhaps with every wrong answer spawns a mini boss.

Next: Nerf the ammount of gold on an abo, these are easy to kill (as they have no magery) and drop lots and lots of gold, make me earn it!

I'm not looking to get 1 or 2 shotted, that's just stupid, but challenge me.

Also give all champ monsters reach 3-5 this will help prevent me from hideing behind lesser mobs so the champ can't hit me. Combined with tossing out their own spawn similar to a reverant and dark father these will be much much more difficult to kill.

--

--

--

I am a true SCAdian. I enjoy fighthing in game and in real life.

I am the 1 in the Black with the big shield of doom!

If your curios to see if you ahve a local group near you to checkit out just visit the SCA website at www.sca.org .

December 24, 2011 at 10:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dedric

I'll go over LCW's post now.

1,remove hci from all bow or cap it at 15%

**This won't really matter in PVM becasue as your skill level rises your going to hit anyway, in PvP it will have an effect but not much. personally I feel having a 50% HCI/DCI is plenty, so capping at 50 I think works better.

2, Allow two hand melee weapon raise the DI cap at about 250% and HCI cap to 100%, DI again is going to be huge, not only in PvM but in PvP, looking at my earleir post youc an see what kind of damage I am doing with my yumi, my toon has about 290% dmmage increase on him with my yumi. This can be fixed witht he gold cap to be placed on enhancments, and making all current non evo weapons non repairable, it will slowly remove them from the shard while giving peopel time to experiment and get used to the idea of a gold cap on enhancements. As to HCI, see above.

3,Shield need to be buff ,,allow 120% DCI cap on shield and give them a extra resist can be over 70% resist cap like Swamp Dragon.

As to the shield #1 "remove the ankh shield" currently why would you use anyting else if your going to use a shield?

Next as to shields, allow them in increase the ssi, and dci, and most importanly, remove the disarm feature to drink potions (ie better healing with sword and shield over 2h weapons. 2h weapons you have to disarm, 1h or 1h + shield no disarm needed.

4, Allow Evo weapon/armor have little overpower, BUT require resource to repair

A better idea would be to do the same but not 100 ingots, more like 1,000 or more, I can easily jsut buy soem ingots/leather from NPC's or afk macro farm what I need for it. Also introduce a couple new items that allow you to add stats to weapons/gear above the current limits, ie being able to add a slayer to an evo or enhanced item, or being ableto add self repair. This can be introduced with the champ skulls from killing champs or rewards. Combined with much harder champs (as listed in my above pots) will not make these common but something you are really going to want and need to work tword

and remove blessed on all evo..that is dumb,, make gold is worthless,,no one care about die

Bless or insurance, either or are useless atm, gold it too easy to get anyway, loosing 600 gp is nothing removing bless means nothing. However removing it and introducing a bless seed as in the above can be a good way to do this to save the 600 gp if you really want 2.

5, Let crafter can craft a random extra properties on item or over the normal cap by Runic Tools that ench board haven't

I'm in full support for better crafting items. a great fix for this would be to allow any crafted item, or item found to not effect the enhancement process, ie if you find/make some gear of some kind, these bonuses do not effect your current cap to enhancing it up.

Example. You find a Ring with 8 dex 7 str and lrc 12. these bonuses do not effect the cost of enhancing it. these are "starting" stats, which allow you to get better and better gear, and use the enhancement bord more often using the built in gold sink (enhancemnt bord) to constantly be upgrading your gear.

e.g sdi/hci/dci on armor or mana leech/hit spells 60% on weapon

With mana leech already at 50% this is pointless, I never run out of mana and I only have 139 mana (68 int). I'd say cap this at 25% not 50%, or remove maan leech all together.

also add this random extra properties/over cap properties gears on champ is good too,

Not needed if you make the changes as above and int eh previous post.

6, Allow cloth can be ench sdi/lrc/lmc on it but all cloth reduce all resist like 200%? so your resist will base on your Resisting Spells skills that people can't have a high resist with high sdi

Ok this is not a good idea, getting good resists is an absolute must if you want to be abel to stand a chance against monsters, even with 70 fire a bunch of lesser mobs can still take you out with fireballs magic arrows. Don't mess with resists. as to sdi, why would you use spells with the ammount of damage you do in melee/archery?

Addressing magery and other magery type skills: 1st raise the fc/fcr to balance out with the high damage of melee/archery, you will ahve to do some testing to balance this out as this will greatly effect PvP as well as PvM. sdi I don;t think needs to be adjusted, the the fc/fcr cap.

and this idea maybe impossible,,allow cloth have "no cast freeze" and extra fc/fcr,,but if you wear armor or leather armor you will lost the no ast freeze and extra fc/fcr

See above

that make sense,, warrior wear armor with high defence and mage just wear cloth is a paper man

see above

7, well this idea maybe impossible too,,,add a skin ball or skin deed to all mobs

let them have a very rare chance,, about 0.2% chance to drop a skin ball/deed on your bag like arti,,

and the skin ball/deed is use for to change your pets skin,,,the skin ball/deed base on what mobs you loot from

e.g you kill a Ogre Lord and got the skin ball.. you can use the ball to change your pets to Ogre Lord skin,,,or you kill a dragon champ and got the skin ball,,you can use it to change your pets to a dragon skin

that make every mobs have reason to hunt base on which skin people want

Add to champ skull turn in, alot less coding and gives the same result.

8, add more type of evo weapon/gear and only drop from champ must be rare,,and no one can get it by solo....also that type of evo need require colours resource to repair

Withthe changes to champs as in the above post and in this post this won;t be needed.

9, buff all the champ, make no one can solo it must be on over 6 player to kill it,,

Already addressed this in above post

don;t make it hit hard and no one can tank like gay dragon champ,,all you need just add more HP Regeneration on it,,,don't think about resist,,because everyone is using ignore armor lol

See above

so player need alot of damage output to hunt on champ..would be fun on team work

see above

10, forgive my poor english lol

Your forgiven.

Champ skull reward program:

NPC turnin, each champ is rates on how difficult it is to kill giving points for skulls turned in.

Possible rewards.

+1 Self Repair

+10 Damage type (change physical damage to another type of damage)

Slayer addon (eacy type costing a different ammount.) limit 1 typer per weapon, so if you ahve undead, you can not have undead and demon it simply overrites the current slayer property on it.

Metal Dye Tub

+100 skill ball

Skin ball for pets.

One of a kind deco items, that change daily/weekly/monthly.

Evo Item buy (very expensive, and vairable dependign on type)

Artifact buy (very expensive, and vairable dependign on type)

Sex change deed

Unique super Champ Area (super expensive) Opens a black gate to a dungeon to fight a pargon champion (random type) for a Unique prize of some kind.

Treasure Maps: too easy to do at any level, raise the difficulty and monsters at each level like it used to be, and give them all a chance to drop arty/evo weapons depending on level of map.

--

--

--

I am a true SCAdian. I enjoy fighthing in game and in real life.

I am the 1 in the Black with the big shield of doom!

If your curios to see if you ahve a local group near you to checkit out just visit the SCA website at www.sca.org .

December 24, 2011 at 1:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SoulSeven

lets have pokemons and flying cars too!

no im just kidding.. you must remember when we balance one thing it's very variable how many others things can get imbalanced. I do agree with a few points, we need balancing. Not just more mobs, or quests, more like new systems such as a rps (rock paper scissor) class system based on gears, having new sets of gears for dividing us in true classes would be great, doing so would require to up some aspect of a character to decrease other but still make them better than someone without a class, obviously..

as for the mobs, yeah theres a few that doesnt make sense, darkfathers / abos / bone deamon seems like their drops and stats were traded, and most champ should be edited to answer a group of player levels, like champ 1 for lvl 1-10, champ 2 for lvl 10-20, etc , keep their spawning time but maybe add a key to get to them and perphat having maybe 2 of each lvls range and needing something else to spawn them so ppl dont have to wait 6 hours if someone else did it before them, or at least on one of the two for each level range..

now we could speak for hours, like reece said the new map is also a large piece of work, might not do the difference that all your ideas would give but nephal isnt getting paid for this so let him do whatever he likes first... and its obvious he cares about his shard, and its xmas for every one so cheers =)

December 24, 2011 at 3:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lcw

1, **This won't really matter in PVM becasue as your skill level rises your going to hit anyway, in PvP it will have an effect but not much. personally I feel having a 50% HCI/DCI is plenty, so capping at 50 I think works better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

yes that won't really matter in PVM,,and won't really matter to do over 600 damage by yumi on pvm

i don't care about do a huge on mobs..give player more reason to burn gold on DI

they can just buff the mobs,,i wanna balance bow on pvp only

and there is no hci/dci cap,,,,,also i beleave everyone has 50% HCI/DCI, yumi still own everything pvp/pvm

that why i want some different between bow and melee weapon

################################################################

2,DI again is going to be huge, not only in PvM but in PvP, looking at my earleir post youc an see what kind of damage I am doing with my yumi, my toon has about 290% dmmage increase on him with my yumi. This can be fixed witht he gold cap to be placed on enhancments, and making all current non evo weapons non repairable, it will slowly remove them from the shard while giving peopel time to experiment and get used to the idea of a gold cap on enhancements. As to HCI, see above.

well raise the DI on two hand weapon is give more reason to let people melee fight on pvm  and anti shield

HCI for anti tanker,(also  have a reason to let nephal add some high DCI mobs to anti bower more different  to hunting)

on pvp that isn't matter,,because you never catch a bower

if same di cap on bow and two hand weapon, why would you use melee weapon to pvm and getting hurt?

you really want to see everyone is bower on this shard?

range weapon on pvm can let you get lesser hurt, easy to catch mobs

two hand weapon do a huge damage on pvm but getting a large hurt,and have a chance to lure ton of mobs and get raped,,so you need a high damage to clear it quick

that make sense

3,As to the shield #1 "remove the ankh shield" currently why would you use anyting else if your going to use a shield?

Next as to shields, allow them in increase the ssi, and dci, and most importanly, remove the disarm feature to drink potions (ie better healing with sword and shield over 2h weapons. 2h weapons you have to disarm, 1h or 1h + shield no disarm needed.

ssi has a cap here,,,everyone can do the max swing speed without shield

and potions really is very useless,,because the bandage healing speed is very fast

i never see a player using potions on this shard,but stupid  shadowdax exception lol

anyway  that is a good idea for pvp Deadly poison user

BUT the main point is if your heal macro is heal with bandage and potions,,i think you will hard to kill a player by 1 vs1,,,like polaris that event hand to hand fight ..never die

high DCI on shield  because need to anti bower,,yumi still can kill a shield user,,but not really easy

also make sense  on pvm too...maybe mobs need more hci

4,Bless or insurance, either or are useless atm, gold it too easy to get anyway, loosing 600 gp is nothing removing bless means nothing. However removing it and introducing a bless seed as in the above can be a good way to do this to save the 600 gp if you really want 2.

i don't think the gold is easy to earn on new map,,

also if you get full set of evo it cost over 3k to insure,,,per dead

10 times cost over 30k,,

i beleave have more harder champ on new map and everyone will get mad about dead

no more free bless  let people earn more cash to get the bless deed man

5,I'm in full support for better crafting items. a great fix for this would be to allow any crafted item, or item found to not effect the enhancement process, ie if you find/make some gear of some kind, these bonuses do not effect your current cap to enhancing it up.

Example. You find a Ring with 8 dex 7 str and lrc 12. these bonuses do not effect the cost of enhancing it. these are "starting" stats, which allow you to get better and better gear, and use the enhancement bord more often using the built in gold sink (enhancemnt bord) to constantly be upgrading your gear.

yeah that is good idea,,that  what i want

but if they do this change, probly need a big wipe,,i don;t care about it

but i am sure everyone will cry about it lol

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

With mana leech already at 50% this is pointless, I never run out of mana and I only have 139 mana (68 int). I'd say cap this at 25% not 50%, or remove maan leech all together.

---------------

you sure? i has 200int and over 200 mana   still  run out of mana by using ignore armor & Shadowstrike  ability

also my mana getting lower by using Whirlwind Attack too

6,Ok this is not a good idea, getting good resists is an absolute must if you want to be abel to stand a chance against monsters, even with 70 fire a bunch of lesser mobs can still take you out with fireballs magic arrows. Don't mess with resists. as to sdi, why would you use spells with the ammount of damage you do in melee/archery?

Addressing magery and other magery type skills: 1st raise the fc/fcr to balance out with the high damage of melee/archery, you will ahve to do some testing to balance this out as this will greatly effect PvP as well as PvM. sdi I don;t think needs to be adjusted, the the fc/fcr cap.

with 150 Resisting Spells you still has about 45 resist,,tell me what mobs can take you out with fireballs & magic arrows? lol

magery has high damage deal with your defence,i want it do more damage then yumi,,that is what i want,,if you scared about die,,,you should go hunt with team,,that is team work

SDI must be need to buff,,did you know 200int with about 60% SDI  fs on 70%fire resist player how much damage they do?

about 50 damage only,,,lol

melee/archery damage is ok, no need to balance it on pvp...if you are on level 100 i guess you got over 400 hp,,if nerf the melee/archery damage..i guess it is hard to kill a player,,will be take a long fight by the fast healing

7,Add to champ skull turn in, alot less coding and gives the same result.

i know add to champ skulls reward is less coding,,

but pls don't force on champ too much

this game is not only hunting on champ

everything get from champ is gay,,,

let people have more reason to go different hunt

well evo armor/weapon  must be can not ench self repair on it

if you can add self repair on evo,,,i am sure everyone will only use evo

so the craft system will be ruin

i wish evo be a high cost item deal with the powerful status

December 24, 2011 at 4:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Polaris
Administrator

There are some big changes coming, Im just holding off on releasing them, until the new map change.

--

December 24, 2011 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lcw

Polaris at December 24, 2011 at 9:00 PM

There are some big changes coming, Im just holding off on releasing them, until the new map change.

nice

would you mind tell to us what changes is it? lol

but nvm i guess the new map still need two more months to release

i know you and nephal are busy,,,

but i want a balance  shard more then town house

alot of player are leaving,,that really sad

anyway thank for the work

and i  wonder any event on xmas? tired to afk and catch the event

if you wanna make any event..please notice me at forum thx

December 24, 2011 at 9:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reduvaii

You all can learn to fucking play and then start bitching.

Ill come right back anytime to rape you, again.

Stay scared.

December 26, 2011 at 7:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Polaris
Administrator

<3 Reduvaii

--

December 26, 2011 at 4:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SoulSeven

Reduvaii at December 26, 2011 at 7:23 AM

You all can learn to fucking play and then start bitching.

Ill come right back anytime to rape you, again.

Stay scared.

LOL, someone had a wig for xmas

December 28, 2011 at 12:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.