Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > i would like to get raped

Lcw

my limit to tank  is 3 normal abo  and   1 (strong) abo

[IMG]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/Lcwcwk/Lcw_2-1_0544.jpg[/IMG]

i might will be a tanker, if class system is come out..i wanna tank more  lol

February 1, 2012 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Reduvaii

Thats not what you were saying last time I went on a killing spree.

February 1, 2012 at 6:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reece

Hehe

--

GrandMaster Annoyance

February 2, 2012 at 2:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mahavishna

Well, nice pic:)

But what i don't understand is, i look at all the stuff u got in your backpack, and u have OVER 800K on you. But your weight on the statbar just shows a bit over 500 stones....... how?????

February 19, 2012 at 6:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SoulSeven

Mahavishna at February 19, 2012 at 6:32 AM

Well, nice pic:)

But what i don't understand is, i look at all the stuff u got in your backpack, and u have OVER 800K on you. But your weight on the statbar just shows a bit over 500 stones....... how?????

Haaaahahaha. That my dear is because a while ago, we had a prophet he knew things we didn't! As he came down upon the sky he gave me the recipe to change the new gold value into the old gold value, which was alot less heavier and from then I now have the power to Change the heavy gold you have, into light gold we use to have. :) ok ill stop messing around, theres a trick lol, i found out myself and gave to lcw and couple others, Now either we fix it or stop doing this trick... but in my opinion there should be a middle, cause it's too heavy now and was too light before. but lcw is so helpful he will probly tell u the trick in game if u see him, lol.

and for lcw, stop bragging and then make a forum topic " i wanna get rape " that doesnt make sense bro, lol

February 28, 2012 at 11:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.