Ulmaria

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > How TO Afk Macro 101 for the noobs :)) by Soul

SoulSeven

First off theres a couple of way to do this, ima show the easiest way and as effective as any "bots".

Things you'll need to have:
- Razor
- Easyuo
- Easyuo scripts: CEO auto rail writter and CEO rail runner

First off you need to setup a macro on razor to fight and heal yourself and perhaps use a special ability or even both, it should looks a bit like this:

exec Bandage Self
Loop For (3-4 loops)(this should loop enouph to pass the time you heal urself so your character don't try to heal over the first one and cancel your heals over n over)
in the loop:
SetAbility ArmorIgnore (for example)
Exec Target Closest Grey
Exec Attack last target
SetAbility ArmorIgnore
Exec Target Closest Enemy (might not be required depending what you hunt)
Exec Attack last target
say: [Grab
End for (end the loop)

now mine is a big more complicated as there is a  "  if systemmsg "is attacking you" "
then i get dressed differently and pk the mofo who tries to kill me afk hunting, but it's not 100% working as theres always a strategy to beat some one afk hunting, but my character is so strong i still stand a chance to kill that mofo a couple of time before he gets me :)

But I'll stick to the most important stuff

Now you'll need to setup a trail with easyuo useing the script CEO autorail writter, It is very simple once you run it you should figure out urself, i mean theres a start bottom and a stop bottom... what else can i say.

Once the rail is done, You will use the easyuo script CEO trailrunner to run that trail
but here you'll need to edit the script a little, first edit to chose the trail run file you just made with autorail writter at line 52 of the script you should set it to: set *502 SNAKE3.TXT
and now SNAKE3.TXT thats an exemple of a rail file i made useing railwriter, as you define the name u want with it just put in yours. and at the line 51, just above, you should see set *501 stop, just change "stop" to "start", you'll only need to edit this once.

Once done you can test your rail by clicking the Play icon "start" on easy uo above the "railrunner" script.

See if it runs correct and doesnt get stuck, if u do u might wanna redo your rail, some times it require a few attempts, i got lucky for snakedungeon i had it on the first go, but still improving it to make it more efficient and faster... but im kinda perfectionnist :)

Once you run the rail correctly, you can try again but this time while running your Razor macro ofcourse with loop checkmarked so it keeps doing it.

Oh yeah you might also need another thing, a brain :)
Cuz even tho i gave all the info you'll need to figure out byurself whats doing what in order to improve it, i mean its very simple but for some people, they just follow the instruction and doesn't even know what their doing, but comon this is scripting is more basic then html, a 5 years old kid can do this :)

So I think that's about it, im kinda busy atm so if im missing something ill add it up to the post, do not hesitate asking question, and if your proud of your work do not hesitate to share also :) we're a community, friends and we like to share right :)

Take care yall , now im back to work on the new map and scripts :)

--
February 28, 2012 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JacobGrimm

so far for razor i have

set ability whirlwind attack

if (hits <= 150)

use skill spirit speak

else 

Say: [grab

The problem I have is attack, i know its in options but when i set a macro it just targets but doesnt attack. 

Is it attack nearest hostile?

February 29, 2012 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SoulSeven

thats the macro i used at first as explained above in the topic

exec Bandage Self

Loop For (3-4 loops)(this should loop enouph to pass the time you heal urself so your character don't try to heal over the first one and cancel your heals over n over)

in the loop:

Exec Target Closest Grey

Exec Attack last target

SetAbility ArmorIgnore

Exec Attack last target

End for (end the loop)

simpliest i can find, and for targets u find them in hotkeys and to target one u have to "attack last target" after you selected a target like "target closest grey"

March 1, 2012 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JacobGrimm

SoulSeven at March 1, 2012 at 6:50 PM

thats the macro i used at first as explained above in the topic

exec Bandage Self

Loop For (3-4 loops)(this should loop enouph to pass the time you heal urself so your character don't try to heal over the first one and cancel your heals over n over)

in the loop:

Exec Target Closest Grey

Exec Attack last target

SetAbility ArmorIgnore

Exec Attack last target

End for (end the loop)

simpliest i can find, and for targets u find them in hotkeys and to target one u have to "attack last target" after you selected a target like "target closest grey"

Ok thanks, I just didn't know how to [execute] a hotkey till I checked out all of the menu items.

March 3, 2012 at 8:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JacobGrimm

One more Q, where can I copy paste the easyuo script CEO trailrunner at, cant find it. Thank you :D

March 3, 2012 at 8:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mel

For the ceo tool to make the rail :
http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=20501#20501
for the rail runner there proly a link somewhere in the post.. or just search the easyuo lib, lot of finioshed script are posted there :)

March 4, 2012 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JacobGrimm

I dont wish to seem dense but when they say hit record what do they mean, cause all i see on ezuo is start and stop. 

March 5, 2012 at 1:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mel

Must admit i never realy used that script, but how Ceo work, usualy when you hit play, wait a bit and a menu for the script will appear, there proly a record buton on that new menu somewhere :)

March 5, 2012 at 6:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JacobGrimm

Please can u do me a fovor and find the rail runner when you get some time thanks!

March 5, 2012 at 9:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JacobGrimm

nevermind found it but i have no clue how to run them both yet.

March 5, 2012 at 12:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JacobGrimm

okie, see the test rail menu when i have two instances running same time, wont be long :)

March 5, 2012 at 1:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JacobGrimm

JacobGrimm at March 5, 2012 at 1:01 PM

okie, see the test rail menu when i have two instances running same time, wont be long :)

Can gain two levels a day so far with not much risk. 

March 7, 2012 at 12:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.