Ulmaria

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > The conservative approach to afk macroing

JacobGrimm

Okay so you guys helped me a lot this past week with a great macro along with the other scripters . just wanted to say thanks and share my strategy. 

Once the macro is set in place I found a pretty much undesireable place to macro 24/7 or whenever im not doing some serious champing or hunting at snake or at the swamps. 

A couple of reasons, for one im not hogging the main dungions for those who wish to gain levels and hunt strong monsters, and two, I wont call attention to myself. 

After I found a place it is good to have a weapon you can put 5 self repair on as well as self repair on armor, this is a big help!

Lastly I found that doing double strike instead of whirlwind helped greatly since I  am not set up to stop and attack the monsters. Instead I am running around and pretty much killing all the monsters in one hit using a slayer weapon. Strongs will take about 2-5 more hits but eventually they fall.

I gain at least 2 levels a day with this set up without worrying about anything breaking.

March 8, 2012 at 1:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reduvaii

Welcome to Ulmaria  - AFK grind.

THE MORE YOU AFK - THE STRONGER YOU BECOME.

Ive been AFK for roughly 3 months now... SOOOO.. POWERFUL!!

March 8, 2012 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dante

Sounds like how I've been playing UO for years now

March 9, 2012 at 12:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JacobGrimm

Reduvaii at March 8, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Welcome to Ulmaria  - AFK grind.

THE MORE YOU AFK - THE STRONGER YOU BECOME.

Ive been AFK for roughly 3 months now... SOOOO.. POWERFUL!!

For the last 5 days I got 9 levels, 3.5 million gold, heart of lion, burglers bandana, 3 leather evo armor, and a couple evo weapons. One day the server was down. Never had to repair and never got killed.

March 13, 2012 at 1:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.