Ulmaria

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > house fell

Ganarful

I was wondering how long it takes for a house to fall.  I was away for awhile cause i moved and was waiting on a new internet service. so when i logged on today i logged into an empty area wher my house used to be lol i dont mind starting over but would really like to avoid this in the future in case i have to be away for work or anything else. thanks in advance for any info on this

March 11, 2012 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mel

My House is gone to.. noticed the lost last night, and unlike Ganarfull i wasnt away for long.. like only 2 day.

Wonder if i failed to refresh it.. but i use that house everyday!

Like Ganarful i keep play, even if i lost lots of thing on that :/ all my precious ressource (must have been in the million log and iron..) + all the arty i was stocking at house!

maybe 80ish evo and about 20 old arty.

Suck to start back! at least i had my hunt suit on me :)

March 11, 2012 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JacobGrimm

The library gazebo with the city and dungion rune books are gone. Also the house above that is gone. Might have something to do with that?

March 12, 2012 at 1:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Amon

yeop.. my big custom house is gone.. would of swore.. i had visited it enough to have kept it up.. but w/e

--

Amon Bard 4 Life

March 12, 2012 at 6:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dedric

just logging in to refresh house and it fell?

--

--

--

I am a true SCAdian. I enjoy fighthing in game and in real life.

I am the 1 in the Black with the big shield of doom!

If your curios to see if you ahve a local group near you to checkit out just visit the SCA website at www.sca.org .

March 19, 2012 at 1:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.