Ulmaria

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > shard down again?

Buck Futter

I'm guessing the realm is down and i should just give up on playing tonight?

March 22, 2012 at 2:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

veryan

17.04 GMT and still down.  Any news? 

And where has everyone gone???

--

March 22, 2012 at 1:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

viper

Yes i think its down.

March 22, 2012 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Buck Futter
looks likes it going to be down agian today :(
March 22, 2012 at 6:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Buck Futter

anyone know when the shard might be back up? i need to go collect my corpse

March 24, 2012 at 3:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reaper
Administrator

I've been trying to contact Adam, but he hasn't been on Skype all day.

March 24, 2012 at 10:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam
Site Owner

hi guys sorry for the lack of communication.  i took the shard down for now since our player base is like 2 people at peak times now and i didnt think people are even playing, just macroing all day.  what i would like to do is ask if anyone is interested in helping build the new map.  ive done a lot so far but there is still much to be done.  nothing has been deleted.  contact me on skype  "adamg6284" if  anyone is interested.

--

March 24, 2012 at 10:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Polaris
Administrator

What a dick move Adam!

--

March 24, 2012 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

veryan

I  wlll be sorry if this is the end of Ulmaria.  This was my first UO shard experience. Everyone I have met since joining has been really helpful and friendly.  I have learned so much.

Hope its not the end.

--

March 25, 2012 at 3:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Polaris
Administrator

It's definitely not the end. :)

--

March 25, 2012 at 5:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

veryan

I am really pleased to hear that, I will keep a check on the site.

--

March 26, 2012 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Buck Futter
Is it impossible to keep the shard up and work on the new map at the same time?
March 26, 2012 at 3:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Slash

So are the houses gonna fall or what. I have been playing on and off and refreshing but nothing hard cause no help. I don't want to loose all the hard work. If possible send us an email or something when it comes up so I can refresh or put all my best goods in the bank.  [email protected] 

March 26, 2012 at 9:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam
Site Owner

i can keep it up.  i just figured nobody is actually playing anymore, just macroing.  like i've said many times before i welcome all that want to help with the new map.  buck futter and buckles and viper, you're more than welcome as long as you have an eye for stuff.  teaching you the basics would be easy.  i already showed jax how to do it and he's doing find.  if we all pool our efforts together we can not only finish the map quicker but make something even better.  i've done a lot already so you would have a big head start.  if you're interested, message me on skype.

--

March 26, 2012 at 9:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amon

yeah i stopped playing a bit back.. mostly because of the declining population at night when i normally play.. got tired of 2 people online both on hidden so you dont even know whos around macroing ROFL.. anyways.. havent had much time for anything.. dont think i could be of much help with the shard dont have the time.. would love to help but i just never seem to have the time with whats been going on around me as of late.

--

Amon Bard 4 Life

March 27, 2012 at 2:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam
Site Owner
Yeah that's what I meant. If a shard is empty why keep it up? When we finish the map I want to put a torrent up and email all of the people registered on these boards
--

March 27, 2012 at 7:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

veryan

I will help  if you are willing to show me what to do.  I am a complete novice with this sort of thing but willing to learn if my little grey cells are up to it.

--

March 27, 2012 at 9:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Amon

Well if the shard is down then our characters and houses wont decay? and if you plan on keeping it up.. what would be the time frame for a character to be deleted? im only asking because.. i would like to have my character when the new map comes out.. anyways if not.. i guess i will have to log in every week.. to keep my character.. ive had Owners lock accounts from being deleted befor.. but not sure if you can do such a thing or would.. anywho.. hope to hear about the new map soon.. if my situation changes and i get some time.. i will definatly be contacting you.. to see with what i could help with

--

Amon Bard 4 Life

March 28, 2012 at 4:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam
Site Owner
Everyones account will be safe. Dont worry about that. Buckles, hit me up on Skype. Ill give you all the details
--

March 28, 2012 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amon

Alright cool man i can live with losing all the stuff thats in my house.. if it all comes down to that.. atleast i got my good armor and weapons still haha

--

Amon Bard 4 Life

March 29, 2012 at 2:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.