Ulmaria

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Auction House > Moonvale Shop Open

AldarHawk

I have a shop in Moonvale in the West side. Currently it is stocking GM Repair Deeds, Lockpick sets (250 picks per pack) and Hunter Armor Kits.

The Armor kits are made up of a Plate Gorget, Chain Tunic, Chain Leggings, Chain Coif, Ring Gloves and Ring Sleeves. I have a set of each color ranging in price from 1,000 Gold (Exceptional Iron) to 40,000 Gold (Exceptional Valorite).

If you have weapons you want to see on the vendor let me know.

I am also taking custom orders for your items. I will quote on the spot for you.

--

November 28, 2012 at 10:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AldarHawk

Adding to the shop roster are the following:

Gargoyle Pickaxes @ 1000 gold each

Powder of Fortifying @ 20000 gold each

LRC Armor & Bracelet (Price ranges from 7500gp to 15000gp)

Lockpick Kits (500 pick packs for 5000 gold and 1000 pick packs for 10000)

GM Repair Deeds are on for 10K for a pack of 10. I will be putting Legendary Smithy Deeds up there once all my current ones are sold.

I will also be starting to sell Marked Plate Kits once the corresponding Hunter Kits are sold.

Coming soon are Leather Kits (need more leather) as well as colored furniture kits.

I am also buying Bulk Order Deeds. I will price them as I see them, but the lowest one I will pay 1K for and I will pay up to 100K depending on the deeds.

Currently needing Shadow Iron Chainmail Exceptional 15 pieces small Armor BoDs. I will pay 20K per BoD I get of this type.

Also if you require Bulk Ingots please let me know what colors you want and what quantity. I have a decent supply of the lower end ingots that I can sell.

--

December 4, 2012 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aluvard

How much for 60k iron?

December 4, 2012 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AldarHawk

meet me in Greydale. I will talk there cost :)

--

December 4, 2012 at 2:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AldarHawk

On top of all that is in these posts I will be looking to buy Boards as well. Looking for 100,000+. Let me know your price and we can work something out.

--

December 5, 2012 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AldarHawk

Adding Studded Mining Gloves +3 to the mix now as well :D

--

December 6, 2012 at 8:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AldarHawk

Still looking for Blacksmithy Bulk Order Deeds. I pay well and I am looking for packs of 10+ so if you have them and would like to sell them and make some good money, please let me know. I will pay from 1,000 gold to 100,000 gold per Bulk Order Deed depending on the quality, quantity, color and Size.

--

December 7, 2012 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AldarHawk

Prospector Tools will soon be added to my vendors.

Post here on things you want added to the vendors and I will start including them.

Also coming soon, Full Plate sets in all colors.

--

December 10, 2012 at 7:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AldarHawk

Just a note to let everyone know that I am now 100 Arms Lore so my weapons will be stronger and my armor will have better resists :D

--

December 18, 2012 at 9:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lamby

Is mage armor craftable?

December 18, 2012 at 11:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AldarHawk

with Runics yes. I sell those as a custom order bit though and I cannot tell you what you will get with the hammer swings.

--

December 18, 2012 at 11:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AldarHawk

I currently have stock on the following hammers.

Dull Copper. Charged at 5K per swing.

Shadow Iron. Charged at 7.5K per swing.

Copper. Charged at 10K per swing.

Bronze. Charged at 15K per swing.

Others are in the process of being collected. But I need more BoDs. Looking to buy all the sBoDs you have!

--

December 18, 2012 at 3:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aluvard

AldarHawk at December 18, 2012 at 3:33 PM

I currently have stock on the following hammers.

Dull Copper. Charged at 5K per swing.

Shadow Iron. Charged at 7.5K per swing.

Copper. Charged at 10K per swing.

Bronze. Charged at 15K per swing.

Others are in the process of being collected. But I need more BoDs. Looking to buy all the sBoDs you have!

WOW thats EXPENSIVE!!!! i think you should divide your prices by atleast half cause those hammers don't even give that good of armor increase.  Jesus you are overcharging by ALOT!!

Heres a better price range for you:

-DC 2.5k per

-Shadow 5k per

-Copper 7.5k per

-Bronze 10k per

I think these prices are alot more balanced then yours.  I can understand charging ALOT for agaphite, verite, and Valorite but not these.

December 18, 2012 at 7:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aluvard

http://www.uoguide.com/Runic_Tools

Heres a guide for how many properities these items add like I said its not very much so people please look at this chart before you think of buying at such HIGH prices.

Also for a guide what Properites that can be put on when making armor through runics go to this site:

http://www.uoguide.com/Item_Property

December 18, 2012 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AldarHawk

Aluvard, I know all that information. Crafting is what I do mate. I know the prices that should be charged. It is supply and demand. How many of these hammers are out there? I already cut my prices in half and I have been getting sales at 10K per DC swing. Let me set my prices. If people do not want them I will adjust as I obtain more hammer selection.

--

December 19, 2012 at 7:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lamby

What is this "per swing" business?

December 19, 2012 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aluvard

I'm just trying to help is all.  Also the links for everyone else to see so they know what's expected that's all and I know you that you know lol. 

Per swing means how many time he will use a charge on the hammer. 

December 19, 2012 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zylo

well not sure how many other people will even really be buying them untill later anyways.  havn't seen to many other smiths on the server

--

December 20, 2012 at 12:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aluvard

I have a smith just to lazy to do bods is all. 

December 20, 2012 at 3:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AldarHawk

That is the thing. I have many and I am on the verge just need to get my hands on the correct bods. This is all I do (crafting and resource collection) so the hunters can kill the monsters. As I grow my stock my prices go down. This is seen with my new reduction that is forthcoming in my Valorite Items :)

--

December 20, 2012 at 6:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.