Ulmaria

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > News And Updates > Tournament idea

Aluvard

Pots Talos at December 13, 2012 at 3:09 AM

So shouldn't Alex have won the tourny? No one could touch him. The next tourny we should just have everyone go into a room check whose the highest lvl and declare them the winner.

People say they "took time to train hard" the thing is a tourny isn't about who has the highest lvl its about who can win in battle on equal grounds. I guess you could always run a tourny where everyone gets to use their own equipment and everything but again it will just be everyone in a room you check who is the richest to twink themselves out and bam you got your winner.

FINALLY thank you Pots

You made my point Thank You

December 13, 2012 at 4:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aluvard

Sampiro at December 13, 2012 at 3:56 AM

"you would have to restrain the all other ways and only focus on one."that might be the wrong way to put it, If everyone was was set to max level it would work the same. and would show a use of the skills as they would be end game. just a  idea. 

Reason why I was being so harsh was you come off like you know the full details which you had no clue about.  The Last tournament was was me and Huma fighting in the finals I was 38 and he was 46 and for those that actually "watched" I had no chance.  The main being is that I couldn't hit him and he hit me alot more.  

All im saying is doing a little research before you post some stuff.  Like im trolling, like im whining.  The whole idea of the post was to try and get a tournament on equal grounds.  Thats all I stated I didn't say to cancel a tournament or said his sucked nothing bad was said about anyone until people got mixed up in emotions about their level or gear.  

Not sure if you have seen Humas pre-patch enhanced armor but its retarded and if he honestly thinks that anyone can get armor like his now thats retarded.  The funny thing is I didn't care about his armor but considering with all the bitch and complains he makes about a simple 1v1 equal term pvp was funny.  Yes I was aware about how his armor is over powered and I didn't care at first because I have a good set as well that I worked hard to get.  But with all this saying that I didn't work hard blah blah BS.  

Huma just a heads up I can not enhance my armor anymore its at its cap and yours has lets see everything.........?  So how is your armor even fair to players who will never even get your armor.  My armor has only good resist thats all yours has good resist, hp regen, mp regen, stam regen, bonus hp, mp, and much more.  How is your armor even fair to anyone when I can not enhance my own set to the likes of yours at all when its all at its cap.  I wish I could enhance it more but I can't so in reality your armor is pre patched enhanced and should be removed because no one can enhance that much anymore theres a thing called a cap now so don't say people can get equal armor as you cause they can't.

One last thing toward people that consider Leveling a skill.  In what mind or decade or any game is leveling a skill?  You wanna know a skill,  heres a skill fighting Ruby Weapon in FF 7 and defeating him while only being level 40.  Now thats a skill!  Leveling is Leveling and Skill is Skill, two completely different things.  Once again a level 90 vs a level 38 is a fair fight?  If you can tell me the name of a game where a level 38 can take a level 90 please let me know I would love to know the name of the game hehe.  

December 13, 2012 at 4:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Huma

Aluvard at December 13, 2012 at 4:10 AM

So shouldn't Alex have won the tourny? No one could touch him. The next tourny we should just have everyone go into a room check whose the highest lvl and declare them the winner.

People say they "took time to train hard" the thing is a tourny isn't about who has the highest lvl its about who can win in battle on equal grounds. I guess you could always run a tourny where everyone gets to use their own equipment and everything but again it will just be everyone in a room you check who is the richest to twink themselves out and bam you got your winner.

FINALLY thank you Pots

Also as I recall Aluvard YOU made the biggest complaints about Alex being in the tournament, as did a few other people. I considered the first 2 fights that I had against him as counting towards my "3 loss max" and was quite surprised when he was DQ'd and my losses struck.

Han himself did not participate, and was gracious enough to reward everyone for their participation. Even though he could've easily fought and rewarded himself (Quite a situation).

December 13, 2012 at 4:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Huma

Also, I would appreciate if you didn't slander me and say I "bitched and complained" about equal term 1v1. That is untrue and your current behaviour is childish and malicious and quite uncalled for.

Also, perhaps you're just running into a few issues enhancing your armor and that is why it's at "cap". I've heard things of a new patch coming to the enhancements though that should fix up a few things, maybe that'll help.

December 13, 2012 at 4:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sampiro

I'd like to see both types of tournaments. i just dont want to train a useless toon for it. if we could have a system/npc to join it. then would remove/max your skills/levels and give you controll of your stats. when touraments over everything gets reset. that why i could join this tourament with any of my chars 

December 13, 2012 at 4:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aluvard

Huma at December 13, 2012 at 4:46 AM

Also, I would appreciate if you didn't slander me and say I "bitched and complained" about equal term 1v1. That is untrue and your current behaviour is childish and malicious and quite uncalled for.

Also, perhaps you're just running into a few issues enhancing your armor and that is why it's at "cap". I've heard things of a new patch coming to the enhancements though that should fix up a few things, maybe that'll help.

So my behavior is slanderous and no one else's at all?  Gotcha big boy lol

December 13, 2012 at 5:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aluvard

Huma at December 13, 2012 at 4:42 AM

Aluvard at December 13, 2012 at 4:10 AM

FINALLY thank you Pots

Also as I recall Aluvard YOU made the biggest complaints about Alex being in the tournament, as did a few other people. I considered the first 2 fights that I had against him as counting towards my "3 loss max" and was quite surprised when he was DQ'd and my losses struck.

Han himself did not participate, and was gracious enough to reward everyone for their participation. Even though he could've easily fought and rewarded himself (Quite a situation).

I didn't make the biggest complaint btw I was the only one who brought it up so get some facts before you accuse me some more thanks. 

December 13, 2012 at 5:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aluvard

It's fine Huma you just didn't get it at all just end it you obviously have way different view point then me. 

December 13, 2012 at 5:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.