Ulmaria

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Bug Reports > Crim Home Access

Lamby

When criminal in your own home you cant access locked down/secured containers.

December 19, 2012 at 10:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aluvard

In AoS your are revoked to access your house while you are flagged so your belongings inside while be unobtainable while your criminal I believe. Not sure if this is right thou. 

December 20, 2012 at 3:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pots Talos

Its right and stupid.

--

Co-Founder of Horizon's End
Lead Designer of The Great Gaias

December 20, 2012 at 5:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pots Talos

Oh and when is house looting being implemented? :D

--

Co-Founder of Horizon's End
Lead Designer of The Great Gaias

December 20, 2012 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aluvard

You are in a era way after that lol. House looting was only implemented for the for few years of UO dread lord days and early secondage days. Pretty much the first 2 years on OSI UO. Anything after that secures kind of went in the picture. Also you have to have access to a house to even enter in this era vice in the old days you actually had to ban people. 

I highly doubt house looting will ever be available as to many people would be against it. 

December 21, 2012 at 4:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam
Site Owner

Aluvard at December 21, 2012 at 4:31 AM

You are in a era way after that lol. House looting was only implemented for the for few years of UO dread lord days and early secondage days. Pretty much the first 2 years on OSI UO. Anything after that secures kind of went in the picture. Also you have to have access to a house to even enter in this era vice in the old days you actually had to ban people. 

I highly doubt house looting will ever be available as to many people would be against it. 

Actually I was thinking of having it but still keep the banning and other features of houses
--

December 21, 2012 at 5:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AldarHawk

Nephal how would that work? Secure is secure IMO. If you are taking secure containers out, then you need to let us know so we can properly secure our homes.

--

December 21, 2012 at 6:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sampiro

I think this idea would be really cool. but why not log on every day and just steal everything? would be nice if you could hire guards for you house, . like mid-evil lords.

December 21, 2012 at 3:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Polaris
Administrator

This would be categorized under the "if we have time" kind of stuff. Maybe in a couple years :P

--

December 21, 2012 at 4:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam
Site Owner

AldarHawk at December 21, 2012 at 6:49 AM

Nephal how would that work? Secure is secure IMO. If you are taking secure containers out, then you need to let us know so we can properly secure our homes.

Not sure I'll have to look around but I would def let u.know before I put something like that in
--

December 21, 2012 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

When you say: "i would def let U. know" you meen U all...yes? :D

December 22, 2012 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam
Site Owner

Alex at December 22, 2012 at 3:08 PM

When you say: "i would def let U. know" you meen U all...yes? :D

Yes of course :)
--

December 22, 2012 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply