Ulmaria

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Question about caps

Buck Futter

Is damage increase capped at 300% like in the old game? i don't want to waste any money on DI iff I'm going to hit the cap from other bonuses like Strength, anatomy, tatics, chiv.

And is bushido capped at 120? I know when i select show real caps ingame it shows Bushido as not capped but nothing increases it over 120.

I'm assuming that while skills are uncaped "Except bushido which never increases" stats are capped at 300 correct? I mean 300 str, dex, or int.

March 14, 2013 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam
Site Owner
No spell damage and weapon damage are Uncapped
--

March 16, 2013 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zylo

Still to get it over 300? that would be a hell of a feat.  Pics or didn't happen heh

--

March 18, 2013 at 3:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AldarHawk

The Caps that you will hit are hard coded due to the skill level of the items used. For example Mining is capped at 139.0 as Valorite can only lift you there. Blacksmithy is capped at 140.0 as nothing will get you above it. And so on...

--

March 18, 2013 at 7:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Polaris
Administrator

Also while individual stats may be capped at 300, you can still surpass that cap via +stat boosts from items. or buffs such as bless or potions.

As for the crafting caps, Ive been working on it ;)

I'll see about fixing bushido.

--

March 18, 2013 at 12:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zylo

I have notice on the [mystats that the spell damage increase stops going up after 100.  Damage doesnt seem to increase either so was wondering if there was a cap on it now

--

June 18, 2013 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Polaris
Administrator

[mystats is a separate gump, it calculates its own caps rather than pulling that info from the server itself.

I'll have to fix that gump at some point. :)

But spell damage shouldnt be capped at 100.

--

June 18, 2013 at 3:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.